|Benefits:||Full time benefits. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Type:||Employment Opportunities|
|Description:||The individual who fills this position will require a unique set of skills including effective customer service skills, attention to detail and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Acrobat, and other similar programs. This position requires a self-starter, yet a team player, who can work well with a variety of projects and personnel, e.g. clinicians, students, faculty, and staff. |
The individual in this position must maintain confidentiality regarding student, clinician, and patient information in accordance with University, State, and Federal regulations. It is essential for the incumbent to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, and project management to address student and faculty issues and supervise work-study personnel.
The individual in this position must be able to be flexible and able to manage competing priorities as he, or she, responds to requests from individuals while maintaining the department policies and procedures, the Universityís curriculum requirements and accreditation standards.
|Duties:||- Serve as initial point of contact for the department|
- Provide administrative support for the department to ensure efficient and effective daily operations
- Manage projects specific to student clinical experiences
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date clinicians files and databases to meet departmental, University, and accreditation organization standards
- Interview, hire, supervise, and coordinate work study students and projects
|Qualifications:||- Associate degree of two-year program|
- Bachelorís, preferred
- Minimum of two years of related experience
- Project management experience
- Experience working in a busy customer-service focused office environment
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Demonstrated ability to accurately and efficiently do data-entry
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient, clinician, and student records
- Demonstrated ability in proofreading, grammar, spelling, and formatting of documents
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to address and resolve problems
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.