|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Department:||College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine|
|Job Type:||Employment Opportunities|
|Description:||This position will work 25 hours per week and will maintain the efficient daily administrative operations for the College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.|
|Duties:||To be successful in this position, the candidate will:|
o Maintain administrative workflow; Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; evaluate personnel and technological requirements; implement changes.
o Resolve administrative problems by analyzing information; identify and communicate solutions.
o Maintain rapport with leadership, faculty, staff and patients; setting priorities; resolve problem situations.
o Provide information by answering questions and requests.
o Maintain continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; organize and maintain department files; discover irregularities; determine continuing needs
o Complete administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesign systems
recommend re-deployment of designated resources.
o Accomplish department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
|Qualifications:||- High School Diploma or GED, or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and training.|
- Administrative skills, includes organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and delivering reliable results.
- Demonstrated success in teamwork and verifiable skills in handling multiple projects under pressure with the ability to work both on a team and independently to deliver results.
- Demonstrated experience to handle confidential information
- Exceptional attention to detail, planning, and follow-up skills with the ability to develop alternative solutions and solve problems
- Proficient communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.